Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is your Human off the couch yet???


Mister is wanting to check in with everyone:

"Okay pals ... have you been able to knock your Human off the couch yet? I have to tell you, there have been moments where I am convinced, absolutely convinced that my Human has blocks of lead in her pocket. No matter what I do to move her she won't budge from the couch. I try jumping on her, stepping on her way, licking her to death, gazing at her calmly .... there are days when nothing, absolutely nothing works! What is about Humans where they have to think about things. I hear her say, 'I have to reflect on this before I can decide'. Well pals .. sorry to be so bold but that's a bunch of baloney! If all else fails, start acting like a lunatic and run around your house in circles, tear up and down the stairs as fast as your paws will take you, and I hate to say this, but just get into trouble. For the sake of our abandoned, abused and neglected friends, we need to do whatever it takes to get the attention of our Human!"

Have your Human set up his or her Firstgiving fundraising page. And send an email to Cheryl at furballs@pethavenmn.org. She's pretty cool and can help your Human walk through the process of registering for the run and setting up their fundraising page.

My Human told me that we're going to get cool bright orange bandanas for the run and they'll be wearing matching t-shirts with the cool Fast and the Furballs logo! I hear we're getting these bandanas and t-shirts because Chuck and Don's and Downtown Dogs is donating some money ... gotta love 'em! So be sure to stop by Chuck and Don's to stash up on great nutrition and when your Human can't take you out for your run then spend the day at Downtown Dogs!

Stayed tuned! I hear our first group training run is going to be the first Sunday in April! So, get your Human off the couch now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment